Saturday, January 18, 2014

Week 1 COMPLETE!

Finished week one strong and I have noticed less and less cravings for bad things.  My sister had friends over tonight and they made cookies (my biggest weakness) and I didn't even think twice about eating one.  Not an option!  I feel like I have been leaning out some but am not going to stress about the scale or progress too much right now.  I will be taking pictures each week and will show you my weekly progress when it is complete.  (Can't let you peak and ruin the surprise!)

Week two meals are posted and ready to go!  I will be posting new "plans" each week still but for the most part they are going to look fairly similar.  The idea is for you to get the hang of what type of things you like and what is paleo approved and then to adapt it into your own lifestyle.  I hope y'all are having a good weekend and are pumped about starting your second week living paleo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment