Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hello and Welcome!!

Tomorrow I will be beginning my own paleo 30 day challenge!  I will keep you updated with posts on my home page as well as on my paleo tab.  I hope you will join me and use me as your support through your own journey.

For those of you who don't know what paleo is, it is often known as the "caveman diet."  It is based on what paleolithic humans would have ate before the dawn of agriculture and how human genetics have scarcely changed in the passing time.  It consists of mainly lean meats, eggs, vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, fungi, and healthy oils.  It excludes all grains, legumes, dairy, refined salts, sugars, and processed oils.

Today I am preparing my grocery list and going shopping so that tomorrow I can start fresh!  I am a little nervous as it has been a while since I did anything like this but I know I can do it.  Mind over matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment