Thursday, February 13, 2014

Hello!

So 30 days is officially over and I don't know about y'all but it has definitely helped me transition back into a more healthy eating mindset and I have formed some good habits when it comes to picking what goes into my body.  It was definitely a good experience for me but oh how I missed my grains and cheese.  I celebrated last night with a cauliflower crust Hawaiian pizza....(still no grains but I wanted that cheese lol).  I am excited to continue my journey of healthy eating and I hope that you will too.

I apologize for not updating as regularly as I had planned throughout  the last part of the challenge.  I launched my own personal training business and had all my focus on that for a while.  Go check it out!

Aubreyfitlife.com 

I have special online training packages as well as in home training if you are local:).

Have a blessed day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment