Saturday, February 1, 2014

Days 13-20

Sorry for the delayed post!  I've been sidetracked this past week with the launching of my new website and business plan.  Check out my website at AubreyFitLife.com! 

This past week or so has been a difficult one for me as I have been focused on so many other things.  But, such is life!  We will never be able to forget about life to focus on a diet and we shouldn't!  I will say I am not proud of myself I did cheat a little bit but I got back on the horse and am going to finish this 30 days in full swing!  Don't let bad days and little mistakes ruin your mojo!  You just gotta keep on going and understand that health and fitness is a constant effort and there is always room for improvement.  Don't get discouraged and quit!  That's the worst possible thing to do.  Accept that you, just like everyone else, are imperfect and always will be.  There is room for mistakes:).

Good luck with this home stretch!  You can do it!!! Stay strong:)

No comments:

Post a Comment